Dedicated Service Delivery Manager
Dedicated service delivery managers are mandatory for all kinds of firms these days. The main role of the service delivery managers is to refine and establish service delivery processes. For instance, in a lawn care company, a new client might initially receive lawn analysis and free estimates and then afterwards place an order for the services. Once they have received their desired services, they continue to get follow up calls from the service providing company to ensure satisfaction on their end. Furthermore, they also check to know if they had liked to continue or expand their services in future. The simple goal of establishing uniform procedures and processes to ensure that each of the customers get the same level of services on the onset of contracts.
What our Dedicated Service Delivery Managers do?
- Managing the service deliveries to provide informed approach and improve the outcomes
- Implementing and managing all parts related to the clients experience and services
- Ensuring service related documents are accurate and up to date during and after service time
- Ensuring the quality of practice to meet the requirements, organizational policies and legal obligations, procedures etc.
- Coordinating and participating to review, audit process and monitor activities related to service deliveries
- Identifying and elevating issues that impact the achievement of service delivery objectives and improve services continually
- Implementing meaning and relevant process to meet the expectations of the clients
- Providing an effective and appropriate qualified team as required
The service delivery managers possess an oversight to employees involved in the delivery process, no matter if they are direct managers or not. Managers that continually receive negative feedbacks or complaints on a particular team can greatly benefit from our expert services. Ultimately, the service delivery manager holds all service departments and employees accountable for carrying out the required processes and tasks.
AIT knows how to deliver beyond customer’s expectations at highly reasonable prices. If you have any issues or need consultation then feel free to reach us.